Thursday, October 19, 2006

getting started

I've just recently started reading blogs written by my friends and realized that I should do this! I'm just sitting at home all day with my kids and they keep doing and saying the craziest things that I want to record and share with my friends and family. Also, I don't have a lot of English-speaking friends here in Japan so my English vocabulary has gotten so lousy.

Since I'm such a big procrastinator this will be a new challenge for me to keep up with blogging. But that's what I need, right? A new challenge? As if living in Japan wasn't challenge enough or my four girls weren't keeping on my toes already. I want to communicate with people more so I'm going to do my best.

So if you want to know what it is like to raise your children in a country that is foreign to you, then this is the blog for you to read.

Enjoy!

No comments: