I got tagged to do another meme. I am really finding this mode of sharing about myself and learning about other people to be a lot of fun.
Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight random facts or habits? That's going to be tricky.
1. I really like Star Trek. I don't think I would consider myself a "Trekkie", but I really enjoy watching Star Trek, Star Trek Next Generation, and Star Trek Enterprise (with Scott Bakula - I also liked him on Quantum Leap). I don't own any Star Trek stuff so don't worry!
2. I don't like being all wet. I'm not really big on taking long baths or swimming for a long time. I think maybe my skin gets more sensitive the longer I'm wet and I start to get uncomfortable.
3. I have always hated washing floors but I recently discovered Swiffer Wet Jet and now I actually wash the floors on a regular basis, although you still won't find me on my knees scrubbing away!
4. I never thought about moving to another country so when I met Chikara and I really liked him a lot of people were surprised that I would consider moving to Japan. I think also I seemed like I would have a hard time adjusting, which is true, but I've changed a lot over the past few years!
5. I really want to write a book. I'm not sure that I would actually try but I think about it every so often. I can never come up with a good enough idea for a book. Maybe one day...
6. I don't really like cooking. I always assumed that after I had kids I would get more creative but that hasn't really happened. I am confident with the food that I make on a regular basis but beyond that there hasn't been much progress.
7. I used to be able to read books during long car rides but ever since having kids, I start to feel sick if I read anything for more than five minutes. It's really irritating because I would look forward to long road trips because I could enjoy a book, but now I mediate fights, hand out snacks, change CD's and talk to my husband to keep him awake.
8. I am NOT a morning person. Even after years of getting up with our kids in the morning, I still have a hard time waking up. This year, Emi has to get up at 7:20am and almost every morning, she comes in and wakes me up even though my alarm has been going off for awhile.
Gina already tagged a lot of the ladies that I know but I will also tag Cara and Abigail.