Monday, September 01, 2008

Thank the Lord for elementary school

The font needs to be bigger than this so you know how I really feel but...


Woo-hoo!!!


Emi and Misaki went back to school this morning and although today they only have classes until 10:30, it is still a wonderful feeling! Due to rainy weather, colds, ear infections and a general lack of space, the last few weeks and especially last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were almost torture, for all of us, not just me. Right now, Sakura and Natsuki are playing so quietly together that this morning feels positively heavenly.

Hooray for Back-To-School!

2 comments:

shinshu life said...

So it's not just me? The first day back after holidays my never-nap 2yo napped for 4 hours and we spent the rest of the day pottering. You love your kids but isn't a quiet house nice, too? :)

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my husband going back to school:)