Saturday, September 26, 2009

curry

Yesterday I made curry for dinner. I don't make curry very often because twice a month at church the kitchen ladies make it for lunch and because of that the girls aren't excited when I make it at home. But occasionally I run out of other options so I make it anyways and just ignore the whining. Case in point:

I serve curry and everyone sits down

Emi: What? Curry? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Emi takes one bite

Emi: Humph. I like the curry at church better.

Me: Do you think Daddy likes my curry or the curry at church better?

Emi & Misaki together: Yours.

Misaki: Yes, that's because he doesn't want to break your heart.


Misaki is so adorable.

3 comments:

illahee said...

aw, she's so sweet!!

Gina said...

"Doesn't want to break your heart"....aww, that is seriously so cute!!! I always get a kick out of the stuff kids say. : )

shinshu life said...

Ohhh I wouldn't know whether to laugh or melt...