Wednesday, November 19, 2008

all the songs run together

While I was gone Natsuki's English vocabulary expanded. I have been surprised everyday by how much she can say that I actually understand. I think that when she's with me I already know what she's going to do or want so she doesn't bother trying to speak for herself. I'm going to be more careful from now on.

She also is singing more songs but they are starting to run together. My favorite mish-mash is "Running Over" mixed with "I Love You, You Love Me" from Barney. Here's how it goes.

Running over, running over
My cup is full and running over
Since the Lord saved me
I'm as happy as can be...
...With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me, too.

I'm trying to get it on video because there's actions, too! I even get a kiss at the end.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ohhhh sounds cute!! I hope you get on video and upload it for all the natsuki fans here in blogworld :)

Gina said...

Awww, I think her songs running together sounds so cute! You should totally try to capture that on camera Sarah! : )

Nay said...

I think if you do catch it on video it would be the cutest thing ever!!